rorkesdriftvc.com Forum Index

rorkesdriftvc.com
Discussions related to the Anglo-Zulu War of 1879
Reply to topic
Coll

Alan

Thanks for book suggestion. Wink

I don't bid on ebay (lack of trust in it on my part), but I'll see if the book is available elsewhere on the net.

Coll
Keith Smith

Coll

I'm not sure you will find the book you are looking for on the Internet, although there are a number of reprints of an identically named work by a different author. However, you can get this book free if you know where! Just follow these steps:

1. Go to archive.org. Do this by using Google to find it, or click on the following address: http://archive.org/details/texts
2. In the search area, type 'Simplified Zulu' and click �Go�.
3. You will see a single entry for the book. Click on it.
4. Details of the book will be displayed. In a panel on the left side of the screen, you will see a list of formats in which the book can be downloaded. Click on the second option: PDF.
5. A small Download screen will open asking if you want to Open or Save the file.
6. Click on Save and the file will begin downloading.

When this process is complete (it can take a few minutes, depending on the speed of your Internet connection) the book is yours. You will need Adobe Reader to read the file, which is also a free download from adobe.com.

KIS

Last edited by Keith Smith on Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:10 am; edited 5 times in total
Sawubona

Coll, bidding on Ebay is not only addictive, but a whole lot of fun as well! I've gotten some pretty smoking deals over the years and more than a few of those 1500 purchases have gone into my "drawer of shame". Still, don't avoid Ebay out of distrust, just avoid some of the untrustworthy sellers on Ebay!
Books Written In Zulu And English Versions ?