rorkesdriftvc.com Forum Index

rorkesdriftvc.com
Discussions related to the Anglo-Zulu War of 1879
Reply to topic
New Zulu film documentary - looking for participants now.
filmmaker

ZuluFilmStore are making a documentary about the film we all love, and we�d like you to take part - to participate simply film yourself talking about the film Zulu - what it means to you, when you first saw it, why you love it - what are your favourite scenes, favourite lines etc - anything relevant. You can be solo or in groups, as long as you talk about the movie. Please film your contribution on the highest resolution possible, and email it to [email protected] to be possibly included in the final version. If you want to post your tape or memory card, email me for a postal address.

All submissions are to be received by the 30th November 2013, and the film will premiere on the 22nd January 2014.

All participants will get a copy of the final video.

Good luck.
Deadline Extended for Zulu Fans documentary
filmmaker

I'm still looking for participants for my Zulu film documentary - I have extended the deadline for your footage until mid-January. Please film yourself or have someone film you talking about Zulu - what you love about it - what are your favourite scenes, when did you first see it, can you quote any lines? I cannot make this fans film without your co-operation - please submit your footage to me at film@zulufilmstore or email me at the same address if you want to post your footage to me. All received footage will be acknowledged - be a part of the 50th anniversay celebrations next year. Thanks.
New Zulu film documentary - looking for participants now.