rorkesdriftvc.com Forum Index

rorkesdriftvc.com
Discussions related to the Anglo-Zulu War of 1879
Reply to topic
Now May Men Weep - Isandhlwana
Colin

On looking to see if anyone mentioned the Blue Cross Fund as a topic heading on the Ian Knight Zulu War FB page, I noticed a member I had chatted to on occasion, Mark Hobson, has a new novel coming out at the weekend on amazon U.K., titled as in this topic heading.

Hopefully others may add details of the contents, other than about 500 pages, but thought I�d mention it here anyway
Colin

I�ve just ordered the book, I�ll probably give a review on amazon.

Looking forward to reading it, albeit a novel
Colin

Book has arrived.

First impressions...good quality, substantial 500 pages, really good size print which is a welcome change from many books that make their print too small therefore straining eyes.

I�ve put aside the book I had been reading in order to read this one, which is a surprise even to myself.

More a non-fiction reader...I�ll give this novel a go
Mark Hobson

Many thanks for mentioning my book Colin. I hope you enjoyed it. It was a long and at times stressful book to write, but overall it was a very enjoyable experience writing my first fictional book on Isandlwana. To any members who are wanting a copy it is available on Amazon, ebay or if they prefer a signed copy it can be purchased direct through me.
Now May Men Weep - Isandhlwana