rorkesdriftvc.com Forum Index

rorkesdriftvc.com
Discussions related to the Anglo-Zulu War of 1879
Reply to topic
Diana Blackwell

Andy,

No apology needed! Your enthusiasm for Britney Spears is kind of cute. But you may have to wait a long time to see her in any more show biz projects, now that she's a mom.

But why stop with merely casting her as Miss Witt? Why not go whole hog and turn the "remake" into an old-fashioned musical? The Zulu wedding dance and the battle scenes could provide opportunites for some lavish production numbers. Britney could do that nude bathing scene you've been hoping for, giving us a view of her jeweled navel while she playfully drapes a water snake over her shoulders. Later she could have a passionate love scene with Hook (although we'd need a time machine to bring back James Booth in his 30s--nobody else will do). Instead of John Barry's score we could have ALL BRITNEY: "Shoot Them Baby One More Time," "Your Spears are so Toxic," etc. This remake might make old-school "Zulu" fans hurl, but it would bring in a whole new audience of subteen girls. Wink
Zulu Remake
ANDY LEE

Diana

Top class - I do not think I've laughed so much in ages, thank you. If you ever come to the UK on a Rorke's Drift research trip please put me down to treat you to a meal in the homelands of the 1st/2nd Warwickshires.

Please can I nominate Diana's thread for the 'Rorkesdriftvc' thread of the year.

Thank you

Andy
Remaking of Zulu - Actors