rorkesdriftvc.com Forum Index

rorkesdriftvc.com
Discussions related to the Anglo-Zulu War of 1879
Reply to topic
NEW BOOK REVIEWS SECTION
Alan
Site Admin

I have amended the book reviews section. This now has a fairly lengthy list of books which will open to view if any reviews have been provided.
It is a list of books relating to the Anglo-Zulu War of 1879 (Alphabetically by author surname)

Reviews of these books are invited from anyone who has read them. No qualifications are needed, just an opinion on the various points of the book, presentation, accuracy, style, content, illustrations, value for money etc.

If you wish to submit a review of no more than 250 words, please email [email protected] with the title BOOK REVIEW as the email subject. Please list the book or books with each review. Contributors can be anonymous but will need to be verified as genuine by this site. A name or initials is required for the review to be placed.

Please feel free to provide details of other books which are not listed here but you feel should be included. If there are details missing, i.e. ISBN number or incorrect information, please let me know.

Click on the book's title or 'VIEW' to see reviews, where existing.
Alan Critchley 28 Sept. 2005
Alan
Site Admin

You chaps (and chapess') are being very slow to contact us with your views on the various books. Shy or what?

Alan
NEW BOOK REVIEWS SECTION