rorkesdriftvc.com Forum Index

rorkesdriftvc.com
Discussions related to the Anglo-Zulu War of 1879
Reply to topic
Outstanding Contribution - The Critchley's
ANDY LEE

Peter/Alan

This new message forum is really well done, another top class example of all your hard work in keeping the memory of the Zulu Wars alive - Well done. Just think how many people have benefited from you site over the years.

Hertfordshire is well known for famous acts (Arthur Martin-Leake )not that I'm making any comparisons but your contribution I know is well appreciated.

The format of this site is quite similar to the Official Welsh Rugby site a nice twist I thought.

Anyway I for one would like to thank you for all your continued hard work.

Thanks

Andy
Peter
Site Admin

Hi Andy,

Thanks very much - It's very nice to be appreciated!! Smile

It's going to be a bit of a moveable feast for the next couple of weeks, I'm sure, as people get used to it, but I personally think that this new system gives us the room to grow. In two days, we have almost 60 members. That says a lot about the visitors to the website, and the users of this discussion forum.

Let's keep the momentum going, as I think this community has something very special about it.

Thanks again!!

Mr. Green
Keith Smith

Peter

Just a quick word of appreciation for the fine continuing effort you both give to this site, which is going from strength to strength. I am sure that the new features will cut out much of the less-desirable element which occasionally caused us all a nuisance. Well done and keep up the fantastic job!
KIS
Andrew Garton

Alan & Peter
Great Job!Thanks for all the hard work and effort you both have put into the website.
Best Regards
Andrew
Peter Ewart

Hear, hear!

I have "met" more interesting and extremely helpful fellow enthusiasts through this forum than I could possibly have hoped to do in any number of years of laborious correspondence. The helpfulness and kindness (both on the forum and directly) of so many knowledgeable contributors in providing advice - and frequently the fruits of their research - has considerably assisted my own efforts, and many of them would have remained completely unknown to me without Alan and Peter's website and forum.

I rather think we are all extremely fortunate.

Peter
Outstanding Contribution - The Critchley's