rorkesdriftvc.com Forum Index

rorkesdriftvc.com
Discussions related to the Anglo-Zulu War of 1879
Reply to topic
Exhibition on 'Zulu'
Alan
Site Admin

(I have been asked to place this topic by a member who is having problems connecting - Alan)

I have been asked to arrange a new exhibition on our favourite film. It is due to be held from May 2010 to May 2011 at the London Film Museum, on the South Bank in London.

I will be loaning out the original Zulu storyboards, plus other parts of my collection including posters, front of house cards, programmes etc, but to make the exhibition world class, I am looking for other collectors to loan out original material to the museum. If you have anything that may fit the bill, please email me with some urgency, and let me know what you may have. We are looking for - original uniforms, props, paperwork, posters, lobby and front of house sets, prints of the film etc etc. All items will be fully insured and will be returned to you at the end of the exhibition.

Please contact me directly via www.zulufilmstore.com

Thanks

Henry

Henry, I tried to contact you through your site but I don't believe it went through (probably operator error). I've a pretty good collection of movie memorabilia from the American release of ZULU (lobby cards, one sheets, pressbooks, and the like) and would be happy to send you photos or scans of anything you might think of value. Seems I can't send a PM at present.
Zulu film Exhibition update - opening date
filmmaker

Hi All,

Just to update you on what's coming up -

The first ever Zulu film exhibition will be opening at the London Film Museum, which is on the South Bank by the London Eye, on the 24th July 2010. It will consist of original material from the production, including the original storyboards, script, production paperwork, photographs, posters from around the world etc. There is a high possibility we may also have costumes from the set.

The exhibition is due to run for a year, so you'll all have the chance to see it.

If you have ANY original material connected to the film, and would like to loan it out to the exhibition (all fully insured), please contact me ASAP as I'm currently collating the exhibits.

I'm also looking for Zulu War reenactors for the opening day - full English and Zulu costumes with weaponry to add authenticity. Anyone know anyone?

Thanks

Henry

www.ZuluFilmStore.com

Last edited by filmmaker on Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Exhibition on 'Zulu'