rorkesdriftvc.com Forum Index

rorkesdriftvc.com
Discussions related to the Anglo-Zulu War of 1879
Reply to topic
Mel

This is as good a place and time as any to say that I, too, have had enough.

Last edited by Mel on Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Peter

That's yet another unfair comment thrown in my direction, once again ignoring the manner of posts directed at myself, both here and on other topics, with no criticism of other members, just myself as usual.

I came on this film forum section, to get away from the main forum, where I was mocked/criticised and provoked - the book forum because I was provoked and criticised - and the firearms forum, that I've just returned to recently, after my new topics were objected to.

Now here, where I was putting forward ideas for future Isandlwana/Rorke's Drift films.

Apparently, I'm the one who has to endure the above, but those who say it don't - where does it end ?

It seems because I disagree with peoples' opinions in discussions, or absolutely object to being shot down, constantly, for reasons, not always to do with the campaign, I've become a target for every and all.

Is it becoming a site where 'No' men have no place, to be treated like this, by so many others, after 5+ years loyalty to this site ?

Are those who have a superiority complex allowed to hold sway over forums, as they appear to view people like myself, as if I'm from the opposite end of the scales.

Eventually, all enthusiasts will be missing from here, forced to sit on the outside and watch well-behaved, in awe of those of assumed higher intelligence - it is not me ruining this forum.

It's a case of me defending a historical scapegoat, held to account for the actions of others, to become a scapegoat myself here and now for the same reasons.

The doors are getting slammed on future memberships on this site, all because of egos.

I saw this coming, the same way I saw it in the main forum, that's why I mentioned it there, when I saw it happening again.

C.J.
Denton Van Zan

Mel

Just noticed your post, which is kind of ironic, considering you were the one provoking and mocking myself in the main forum.

You never did back up your opinions with specific details there, but waited for someone else to appear first before replying, same as you are doing now.

C.J.
Alan
Site Admin

Honestly!
I don't how these things get to such a stage.
Please keep any comments purely on the subject matter.

Alan

I'm not really sure why the recent posts were added by Peter and Mel, as Sheldon and I had more-or-less finished the discussion, which got a little heated, but didn't mean we weren't talking again in another topic, being about filming in black-and-white, and its benefits.

These two posts served no specific purpose on this topic.

I find it all very confusing.

C.J.
A Completely CGI Film About Isandlwana/Rorke's Drift ?