rorkesdriftvc.com Forum Index

rorkesdriftvc.com
Discussions related to the Anglo-Zulu War of 1879
Reply to topic
Hello from Maryland
trevorpkj

Hello everyone. My name is Trevor and I am a collector of Victorian era militaria. I have a particular interest in collecting items affiliated with the 24th regiment of foot but am interested in all kinds of things. I also collect African art, oceanic art, Asian art, plants, fish, and small lizards.

I live just a few miles from the U.S. Capitol which has given me the opportunity to visit all the wonderful museums on the mall as well as many of the private ones scattered throughout the city. Despite this I am often not able to find the specific information I'm looking for and that's where I was hoping this forum and its many members and experts could help.

I am looking forward to contributing information about everything I have collected over the years and am very excited about what I will learn. Thanks everyone.
peterw

Welcome Trevor. What items to you have relating to the 24th Foot? There will be an appreciative audience here.

Peter
trevorpkj

peterw wrote:
Welcome Trevor. What items to you have relating to the 24th Foot? There will be an appreciative audience here.

Peter

Thanks for the warm welcome. I have a few items that might be of interest. I will be posting a few shortly for everyone to critique.
Hello from Maryland