rorkesdriftvc.com Forum Index

rorkesdriftvc.com
Discussions related to the Anglo-Zulu War of 1879
Reply to topic
Genealogy - Unlimited People search
benny

Find Genealogy, Birth Certificates, Marriage Certificates, Death Certificates, Criminal and Prison Records. Public Records. Vital Records. And much more! Hope this helps.

Visit http://www.backgroundcheckrecordsearch.com

Last edited by benny on Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Clueless

...hoping to God nobody goes to that site attempting to "snoop" on me!!! While I acknowledge it's worth with regards to finding information about the deceased would rather live in ignorance at the prospect of "Big Brother" knowing my every move...I'm pretty sure any files with my name on them would be boring reading indeed - but what's with the "snoop" on your neighbours thing??? NOPE! NOT my style!!...GOOD GRIEF!!! Emma
benny

hahaha! i guess, people will just 'snoop' on me when I'm dead! I'm glad i have good records. anyways, hi emma! Very Happy
Clueless

Hi Benny! - People can "snoop away" once I'm dead - OH YES! How I will LAUGH at them paying money to discover I was pretty "boring" all round...HAR de HAR! MORE fool my ancestors...

In the meantime I will use WW2-like "black out" curtains and tape shut my bins IN CASE somebody wants to discover my dark secret of munching "Milky Way" chocolate bars after 10 o'clock and my tendency to chew my nails too if they snap as FAR too lazy to go find a nail-file...GOOD GRIEF I'm a teacher - that stuff could RUIN me if certain "rag-type" newspapers get to hear of it!!! Embarassed ...DARN! NOW I've unwittingly given my secrets away!!!...

IGNORE ALL ABOVE FBI MAN!!! I MUCH prefer FLAKE chocolate bars - HONEST!!!

Emma Wink
benny

lol! right! Very Happy
Genealogy - Unlimited People search